Staten Island Performing Provider System is seeking a full-time project manager to coordinate and manage the implementation of an innovative overdose outreach and intervention program. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and documenting the activities of an interdisciplinary team involved in the initiative. A key focus is to ensure that the management team is aware of ongoing project progress, challenges and progress toward deliverables and deadlines. The Project Manager will monitor the progress of the project and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Oversee short- and long-term project plans, including milestones, deliverables and communicate with program partners regarding deadlines, milestones, and project deliverables
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed reports on milestones and deliverables
- Make decisions when presented with various options for how to progress with milestones and steps
- Serve as the point of contact for program partners
- Communicate proactively with executives and program leaders to keep the project aligned with targets and goals
- Monitor quality and outcomes for the project
- Adjust schedules and targets as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or health and science related field, or equivalent work experience, or LMSW/LCSW, CASAC, LMHC or other behavioral health professional
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and project management tracking systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification
- Experience in behavioral health field or with Opioid Use Disorder
- Experience with data analytics or computer programming
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Staten Island Performing Provider System offers a competitive salary and full benefits.
Please send a resume to Ashley Restaino at firstname.lastname@example.org.