Are you an active, retired, or reservist veteran of the United States military? If so, Richmond University Medical Center invites you to enroll in their VIP Program. Members of our military are eligible for unique benefits through the program when they visit Richmond University Medical Center or their primary care sites across Staten Island.
Benefits of the VIP Program:
- Same day scheduling at RUMC Immediate Care/Primary Care/Walk In Center sites
- Free parking at the main hospital (valet or token)
- Free patient room television and/or telephone service, when admitted
- 24/7 VIP behavioral/mental health issues hotline
- Complimentary private maternity room, based on availability
- 20% discount at Lori’s Gifts, located in the main lobby
- 10% discount at hospital cafeteria and Starbucks
- Reduced rates for special events (Annual gala, golf outing, etc.)
- VIP invitation to hospital events (lunch and learns, ribbon cuttings, etc.)
How It Works:
Complete this form and also submit proof of service by email or mail to receive your personalized VIP card. Your card will be mailed to you. Once you receive your VIP program card, present it at the hospital or one of the RUMC primary care sites to enjoy your benefits.
The VIP program is available to members of our military who are active, retired, or reservist. Benefits are non-transferrable and the VIP card must be provided to access the program’s benefits.
Registration is not complete until proof of service is also provided. Valid proof of military service includes:
- Valid driver’s license with veteran designation
- DD214 or VA healthcare card
- A current veteran’s organization membership card (VFW, American Legion, etc.)
Proof of service can be sent to Alutz@rumcsi.org or sent by mail to:
Attn: VIP Program
Richmond University Medical Center
355 Bard Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310